Monday, April 29, 2013

Who Is Jesus To You?

 God revealed Himself to us in the Person of Jesus Christ.  It is important to see Jesus the way God want us to see Him. We are completely hopeless without Jesus and apart from Him, we are nothing. Everything we are not, Jesus is and everything God wants us to be are in Jesus. As a new creation in Christ has made me all that God wants me to be so I am better off seeing Jesus for who He is, for what I see in Jesus is what God sees in me.  The lists below are just few of what Jesus is to me..the list is endless but it comes as the Holy Spirit gives.
Jesus..........my Peace
Google image.
Jesus..........my Joy
Jesus..........my Righteousness
Jesus..........my Justification
Jesus..........my Savior
Jesus..........my Inheritance
Jesus..........my Life
Jesus..........my Grace
Jesus..........my Favor
Jesus..........my Blessing
Jesus..........my Redemption
Jesus..........my Deliverer
Jesus..........my Strength
Jesus..........the Merciful
Jesus..........the Protector
Jesus..........the Victor
Jesus..........the Good Shepherd
Jesus..........the Bread
Jesus..........the Wine
Jesus..........the Offering
Jesus..........the Seed
Jesus..........the Harvest
Jesus..........the Lamb
Jesus..........the Sacrifice
Jesus..........the Beginning
Jesus..........the Ending
Jesus..........the Alpha
Jesus..........the Omega
Jesus..........the Resurrection
Jesus..........the Way
Jesus..........the Life
Jesus..........the Truth
Jesus..........the Word
Jesus..........the Real Deal
Jesus..........the Gospel
Jesus..........the Absolute
Jesus..........the Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Jesus..........the King
Jesus..........the Justice
Jesus..........the Lord
Jesus..........the Son of God
Jesus..........Our Love.

Feel free to add what Jesus is to you..the list I know is endless. God has blessed us all richly in Christ Jesus.
Wanna make Jesus your Lord? No problem just click here. God bless you too.

8 comments:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Also visit my blog; Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus...my friend
    Jesus...my hero
    Jesus...my Heavenly Father
    Jesus...my Faithful king
    Jesus...my ALL.
    thanks for this. May God continue to enrich you with knowledge through his holy spirit. Please don't stop with your post,it is more or less becoming my daily manner along with my bible. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus ....... the ocean divider
    Jesus ....... the ever dependable friend
    Jesus ....... the reliable king
    Jesus ....... the unchangable changer
    Jesus ....... the man of war
    Jesus ....... the most powerful & yet merciful
    Jesus........ my very existence
    Jesus........ my breath
    Jesus ....... my surest assurance
    Jesus ....... my everything
    Jesus ....... the ALMIGHTY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too much........ The God of sharp sharp

      Delete
  4. Jesus....my all in one. Jesus....my great provider. Jesus....my bright and morning star. Jesus....the lily of the valley. Jesus....the joy of my salvation. Jesus....the rose of sharon. Jesus...my mercyful saviour. Jesus...the one who's blood speaks better things for me and my family. Jesus...the name above every other name. Jesus...the ever present helper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the list is endless..thanks guys...please keep it coming. God bless you all graciously in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love dis blog bt u have to make it more attractive for ppl to follow......add pix to it of current gospel muscians in naija and abroad to make it fun.....God wil help us in dis competitive world IJN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesus my impossible made possible maker,Jesus my life changer,Jesus my soul lifter,Jesus my debt payer,jesus my redeemer,Jesus my faith builder,Jesus my miracle worker,Jesus my doctor,thank u Jesus 4 ur undying luv i LUV U JESUS

    ReplyDelete