Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fear Not!

Beloved, are you bothered about something? Are you afraid that God seems far from you? Do you need some encouragement from His Word? Here's the Word of God for you today.  Study it, memorize it and keep saying them to yourself. The power is in your mouth...and remember, Jesus loves. Never ever forget that.God loves you personally.  May God's grace and favor be with you always in Jesus name..Amen.


Isaiah 41:10-13 AMP
Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Behold, all they who are enraged and inflamed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; they who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you but shall not find them; they who war against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all. For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!

3 comments:

  1. I am richly blessed by today's word. May God continue to bless u richly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Nice and inspirational. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the true word of God, for God has fought all my battles and have giving me victories through christ my saviour, praise be to u oh Lord

    ReplyDelete