Monday, March 4, 2013

God Loves You As You Are!

For many of us, we know that God is all powerful and He can do anything. Many people are not doubting the power of God at all.  However, many doubt if God is willing to bless them and love them personally and unconditionally.  Some of us pray with the anticipation that God might not answer if it's not His will, that's not true! Remember faith is believing that God loves you, He is for you and never against you.   Ask God to open your heart to receive His love.  It is so easy to doubt God's love especially when you consider your sins, but remember,"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."  1 John 1:9. 

Matthew 8:2-3, "And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed."

This story is touching because leprosy being a contagious disease wad avoided like a plague.  In early days, people with leprosy were isolated, nobody touches them or even wants to interact with them..imagine living a life with nobody showing you any physical affection.  Jesus would have healed this man without the physical contact, but He went ahead to touch him to show the extent of His love.  Beloved, Jesus loves us just the way we are. Say this prayer, 'FATHER, THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME JUST THE WAY I AM. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I OPEN MY HEART TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR LOVE IN JESUS NAME!

3 comments:

  1. Its wonderful to know that God loves me and answers all my prayers unconditionally.


    Despite all our sins and short comings,He still loves and cares for us passionatly.its so amazing and to live with that conciousness drives out every fear, put strength and boldness in our spirit. Glory to God!






    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear again again and again that God love's me.
    God continue to bless this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so glad God loves me and he has proved it to me in some many ways,so I can bodly declare is love towards me

    ReplyDelete